Monday, September 29, 2014

The Journey Begins...

Tomorrow is the official start date of my half marathon training.  This is definitely the most challenging thing I've ever done.  I know it's not going to be easy but nothing worth it ever is.  I know there are going to be days when I want to sleep in.  I know there are going to be days when I'll have to run in the rain.  I know there will be days when I'll be sore. I know there will be days when I want to give up and quit.  I know that I will be tested... mentally and physically.  I know it will be a test of my faith. 

But what I also know is that I will come out on the other side stronger than I thought I was.

"Success is not measured by the heights one attains, but by the obstacles one overcomes in its attainment." -Booker T. Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment